Friday, January 25, 2008

TGIF!

To Those of You Who Find My Life Interesting Enough To Continue Reading:
Wow, happy Friday. It's funny how quickly the week passes by when you don't have a normal week! Not having school on Monday literally threw off my whole week. I kept writing the wrong date, I almost forgot to wear chapel clothes on Thursday (that wouldn't have been so bad...)--All in all I loved having the day off :o)

I love the Praises of Children to God. Today I asked my students to offer one praise that happened last night. We went around the room and they said things that they were thankful for that they got to do last night...it ranged from getting to watch the Apprentice to going out to dinner with their families. One of the sweetest girls in my class was thankful that her mom made her Lasagna for dinner. I wish my heart was a little more grateful. What a reminder, huh?

The other awesome thing that happened today was that the PTF bought me a printer! No more trips to the Library to print...so awesome. There really are some sweet perks to working at a school with parents that are as involved as ours are. They really do care.

I am being observed for the first time next week, so this weekend I will be spending some quality time trying to find some good Biblical integrations for energy...blah. Can you believe I have yet to be observed? How do they know I am not the worst teacher ever? At this school they would have heard about it before, I am sure of that...The parents of my students are certainly not shy when they have an opinion about something. I will totally be that mom. :o(

Well, I have to go visit my student who busted up his leg! I have intended to do it all week, but it is just now happening. Story of my short life. I miss college.
*MB*